Educators jobs 2013
Educators Recruitment policy by Punjab Govt 2013:
Schools Education department of Punjab Govt has announced its new policy for the recruitment of Educators for the year 2013. Educators will be inducted in different Basic pay scales (BPS) as BPS-9, BPS-14 and BPS-16 in different subjects including science and arts as well.
Recruitment Policy 2013:
The competent authority has approved a merit based recruitment policy for educators to guarantee an internationally competitive equality education. Following are the major principles of the policy ,
1. Induction of best talent with relevant qualification, purely on merit.
2. Provision of need based subject teachers, where ever possible.
3. Re-allocation of vacant posts on need basis and provision of at least one science-math teacher in all primary and one science or math teacher in elementary and secondary levels.
4. Provision of urdu teacher in elementary and secondary levels.
5. Provision of subject specific teacher even at elementary level having proper subject qualification.
Age Limit for Educators :
The minimum age limit will be 20 years on the closing date of receipt of application.The upper age limit is 35 years on the closing date. The 3 years age relaxation is given to female candidates so the upper age limit for female candidates in 38 years.
Age will be calculated as per matriculation certificate.
Domicile of Candidates:
Bonafide generic viagra price residents of the district will be considered for the recruitment of the educators. Married female candidates will also use domicile of their husbands. Domicile certificate and Nikah NAma duly verified by union council (in case of such female candidates only) will be produced for claiming the candidature.
Reserved Quota :
1. 2 % seats of each allocation is reserved for Disabled Persons.
2. 5 % of total number of advertised posts in each category of educators is reserved for Minorities (Non-Muslims).
Entry test For Educators 2013:
An entry test will be conducted for educators to assess the competency of the candidates through the department, any recognized testing service or any other means, test should be conducted at neutral venues like universities, colleges, DPS campuses, BISE examination halls etc. The entry test result will be placed on website that can also be checked on famous site of pakistan www.taleemkidunya.com
Academic and Professional Qualifications for Educators:
Policy has announced the qualifications for every kind of recruitment. This includes Academic as well as professional qualifications.
Candidates can check qualification for relevant posts here
How to determine Merit (Ranking Criteria):
For elementary school educators and senior elementary school educators except DM, PET, Urdu and computer science,
> Interview 05 marks
> Professional qualification 05 Marks
> Academic qualification 80 Marks
for matric 25
for inter 25
for graduation 25
for MA/MSC 05
> Entry Test 10 Marks
Total Merit Marks =5+5+80+10 = 100 Marks
Merit Criteria varies for SSE, SESE etc
How to Apply :
1. The candidates may obtain prescribed application forms for each post from the office of the respective appointing authority.
Candidates can also get application form from the punjab govt website or it may also be obtained from www.taleemkidunya.com
Passing Marks for Entry Test:
As per Govt. policy passing marks for entry test are 50 %, so if one have to qualify for next round of interview he/she need to get at least 50 % marks in entry Test.
District wise Seats for Allocation of Educators:
Everything has been planned for the recruitment of Educators 2013. So district wise allocation of posts for the recruitment of educators can be checked at www.taleemkidunya.com